It's been a long time since I've posted any cards here. I've neglected papercrafting and my Etsy shop since purchasing my spinning wheel and becoming an obsessed spinner. The last couple cards I've made have been simple and quick.
This card was for a dear friend's birthday a few weeks ago:
And this one, sadly was for a co-worker who lost her mother earlier this week:
Jackie tagged me for a meme, so I will close with that. Today is the first Farmer's Market of the season for my community, so I'm headed there this morning.
- I am: who I am
- I think: I am a thoughtful, caring person
- I know: I am a homebody
- I want: to travel
- I have: lots of purses!
- I wish: I was more motivated to clean my house more
- I hate: prejudice
- I miss: My Granny who died almost 24 years ago
- I fear: loosing my loved ones
- I feel: content
- I hear: the television
- I crave: sweets
- I wonder: why people can have no compassion for people less fortunate than them
- I regret: that I didn't travel in my youth
- I love: my husband
- I ache: can't think of an answer
- I care: about children
- I always: need my morning coffee
- I am not: athletic
- I believe: in fate
- I dance: rarely but sure love it when I do!
- I sing: while listening to music in my car
- I cry: easily
- I don't always: listen as well as I should
- I fight: for what I believe in
- I write: for my blog, Ravelry forums, and lots of emails at work
- I win: can't think of an answer to this one
- I lose: or to this one. I'm not a competitive person
I'm not going to tag anyone. If you've made it this far....have a great Sunday!